Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bear With Me


Since I have not posted for nearly a month you are probably wondering what in the world is happening here. I am taking a bit of a blogging break for now. A lot of personal things are going on...which are good...and I am making some changes with the presentation of my art. I promise you I will return to this blog with a lot to share in the future. Bear with me because I will also get around to visiting you as soon as I can.

I hope all is well and you are enjoying this lovely season!

10 comments:

GYPSYWOMAN said...

beautiful image - take your time off and enjoy the flowers! see you when you return - jenean

Lynette said...

Kim, I hope that all is well and we'll see you when you get back to blogland. Gorgeous little pink roses in the photo~

Jess said...

Hello Kim, lovely to hear from you, and I'm glad it's GOOD personal things! I'll look forward to your return.:o)x

Unknown said...

Hi Kim, I understand your blogging break and I think, at the moment it's slow going in blogland, anyway. I'm looking forward to see your return and renewed blogging,
love
Andrea

Andrea and Kim said...

Thank you, Ladies, so much for your understanding! You have no idea how much I am appreciating your patience with me.

Love,

Kim

Cris, Artist in Oregon said...

I understand the need for a blogging break. I think everyone is taking one right now or have slowed down some. It is after all summer and time to be out enjoying nice weather. But I do you and everyone when they arent here. I have been blogging every few days right now. Enjoy and be refreshed.

Cris, Artist in Oregon said...

oops.. that is supposed to be.. I do MISS you and everyone...lol

Andrea and Kim said...

Refreshment...that is what I mean!

Thanks!

Love,

Kim

Kendra Zvonik said...

Best Wishes :)

Wurzerl said...

Dear Kim, I reed there are some good things going on with you and so I think I can wait without care.

Have a great creative and relaxed time!

Wurzerl