Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Getting Started

Creating is something that is very important to me. I find there are many ways to feed this need, but painting is one of the most rewarding ways to satisfy my cravings. Since we are in the middle of an international move, I have not had the opportunity to make marks for a while. I have intended to create a blog for some time and felt now is the moment.

My work is greatly influenced by physical locations, emotions and materials. When I get going in my studio again, I know I will be unstoppable. In 2006, I painted over 50 canvases. My intention is to begin to get these up on a web site soon. The good news is, even without a web site, clients in the United States, Europe and New Zealand have begun to collect some of my paintings.

I am eager to get back in the studio....

No comments: