Thursday, April 10, 2008

Arte y Pico Award

Elis, at Into the Blystic has given me the Arte y Pico Blog Award! I am so very honored to have been chosen for this...it is my first blog award, too. Thank you so much, Elis. Please visit Elis, if you have not already done so. I would clearly have chosen her for this award, if she had not chosen me first.

The following 5 rules are attached to this award:

1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and that also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself.

4. The Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte Y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5. To show these rules.


I have chosen the following blogs to also receive this award:

San at A Life With A View, because she is always sharing not only her paintings and stories, but gives a part of herself with each post.

Fiona Long, because her creative insights are always so inspirational, her comments so supportive and her art so incredible.

Jess at MessyJessie, because she inspires me each day with wonderful sketches, incredible colors and kind words.

Babs at Off the Wall Art, because she gives the greatest comments, so much support and her art is awesome. And she reminds us all to Expect Miracles!

Andrea at La Journee de Miss Doodle, because she blogs in three languages on three blogs, her art is so broad and she encourages so many to move forward with whatever inspires them.


Thank you all for everything you do!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kim :)

Andrea and Kim said...

Absolutely, Jess!

San said...

Well, Kim I echo something you said to your donor: I would most assuredly have awarded you this had you not beat me to it! Thank you for saying such kind things about me too. And for always making such generous comments over at my blog.

Your other choices are resplendant! I know all of them save for Messyjessie. Looks like it's time I made her acquaintance too. With a moniker like that, she must be a delight.

Fiona, Jess, and Babs are all rockers of the highest order.

Andrea and Kim said...

Thank You, San! When I comment at your blog, I always wish I had better words to describe how I feel...my words just never seem to be enough!

You are going to enjoy Jess a lot! She is a quiet British woman, but doesn't mind sharing so much on her blog!

I wish I didn't have to limit my choices to 5, you know? Gosh there are so many wonderful artist, but you already know that!

~Babs said...

Aaah Kim,,,I am honored to be in such company as the others you have chosen for this award!
Truly honored!
And,,,,,if it weren't for you and Lynnie helping me to learn how to use Blogger, I'd never have been able to accept this award. Someone needs to come up with a big fat question mark award that says:
TECHNO WEENIE on it, to give to people like me. But I get by with a lil help from my friends!
Thanks again!

Andrea and Kim said...

Good! You so deserve it!

Well, I think we are all in this together. This group of artist are the greatest example I have ever seen of the "Pay It Forward" Theory! I am quite sure your beautiful words and encouragement have made the greatest difference in my art!

LOL I love that question mark award! I need that, too! I am too ignorant of digital graphics to come up with something like that, though! I guess we could paint one and take a photo of it! Tee Hee!

Thanks Babs!

Unknown said...

Kim , Miss Doodle thanks you for this award, she is delighted:)
and it makes her discover new art out there,
have a wonderful day
Andrea

fiona long said...

Wow! Thank you so much Kim! I feel honoured! I agree with what you said about the person who gave you the award, your blog would have been my first choice!

Thanks again!

Fiona xx

Andrea and Kim said...

Andrea! You and Miss Doodle absolutely deserve this. I so enjoy visiting your blog in French. Thanks for writing it!

Andrea and Kim said...

Ah, thank you, Fiona! You deserve this to be sure! I am eager to see who everyone else chooses!