I had never been tagged until yesterday when I was tagged twice! Both tags have the same rules, which are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. List seven (7) unusual things about yourself.
3. Tag seven (7) other bloggers at the end of the post and comment on their blogs to let them know.
The first person to tag me was Jess. So here are the seven unusual things for her tag:
1. I was born 50 years ago in Biloxi, Mississippi as a military brat and raised in Virginia as a farmer's daughter.
2. I am a terrible housekeeper.
3. When I take on a project I become obsessed with the details, and the project consumes me.
4. Blue is not my favorite color - purple has that distinction.
5. I have moved 27 times in my life.
6. I love Birkenstocks and boots!
7. I tutor an interior design course through a school in England.
And these are the seven unusual things for Marianne, who was my second tagger. She thought I was kidding when I asked if I had to give 14 unusual items. Here you go Marianne:
1. I am a pescetarian (pescevegetarian or piscetarian) which means I would be a vegetarian if I did not consume fish.
2. I am a worrier (especially about children, human abuse and the environment).
3. My sensitivity level goes way over the top of normal. :)
4. My children have been my greatest teachers.
5. I have a facebook page.
6. My husband and I have owned 9 houses in 6 different states in the last 25 years (we rented two houses when we lived in England).
7. I considered majoring in Biology at one point when I was a teenager (like that would have worked out).
Now, I am supposed to tag seven other people (no, I am not going for 14 there since I have to leave some room for some other people).
Everyone have fun!