I want to begin today by thanking each of you for your kind words and your patience with me as I prepared for our Thanksgiving meal. I am truly exhausted and plan on relaxing for the remainder of the weekend. We had a lovely day and had many things to be grateful for as during all of this time my father was dealing with some possibly daunting health issues which were resolved positively.
This little painting is just watercolor on rice paper. I did this the same time I did the flower one I showed here earlier. The same method was used with rubbing some paint from the tube onto the paper and using a spray bottle to move it around a bit.
Soulbrush has tagged me. While I have run out of people to tag, I thought I would share with you the 7 different things and open up the tagging to anyone who would like to run with this. I have found sometimes having a tag or an award in my back pocket helps when I need a blog post. :) I love to get the conversations going, however I also have to be in a place to get my head around it. Anyway, here are the 7 more unusual things about me:
1. The best place for me to solve problems is in the shower. I have been known to take a shower at all times of the day.
2. My favorite movies are humorous ones.
3. I can't go to sleep at night without an hour or so of reading.
4. I am often easily overwhelmed by crowds.
5. When something is important to me, it consumes my entire life.
6. I often refuse to follow directions just because it is someone (somewhere) who has told me how something must be done. This is why I am a terrible baker.
7. I also do not do all that great with anything requiring great precision.
So there you have it...do any of these resonate with you?
I hope you are looking forward to a lovely weekend and please consider yourself tagged!