If you will remember I posted an opportunity to submit to a magazine called The Truth About The Fact. I decided to take that opportunity and submitted a few images (photos and photos of art work) myself. One of the submissions was this photo taken in a Stockholm, Sweden hotel bathroom. I had never seen this before nor since...granted, this was not a 5 star hotel, but it was not a 1 star, either. :) I think it is not only funny, but clever. It is in black and white because that is what the magazine needed for the submissions.Now I have also been tagged by Jessica Torrant. The tag is to list six unusual things about myself and tag six other people letting them know they have been tagged. I am also to link to my tagger. So here are my six things:
1. My son says I am made of surplus parts :)
2. I love the movie What Dreams May Come
3. I love Marmite
4. I am really into Victorian novels written by women at the moment
5. Snowy winter days in front of a fire with my journal, a good book and cups of excellent, strong English tea is very appealing to me.
6. My sweet husband usually leaves "Sunrise Earth" on the tv for me to watch when I first get up in the morning (if you do not know it you should find it. The photography is excellent and it is only soothing music.)
So there you have it. Who do I tag...every reader who would like to take the challenge. Now visit Jessica's blog...you are going to enjoy her very much!
Have a Great Day!