Wednesday, November 7, 2007

New England

Ah!

New England in the autumn. While it is well past "leaf season", it is still
beautiful up here. I am traveling with my son as he is looking at some
universities. We have enjoyed a lovely road trip, sans the highway gridlock
on Sunday! Yes, two and a half hours of never getting out of second gear on
my little car!

I have to say it is amazing to watch this process with my son. While it is
stressful for him, I can say his intuition is working beautifully. As a
creative adult, it is good to see someone who doesn't force issues and
spends time contemplating what is important for him.

So while I have not been in the studio this week, I have clearly been
inspired by the beauty of this area as well as the process of decision
making.

What inspires you?

No comments: