Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thankful for a Cold and Rainy Day

I woke up this morning to cold and rain. Oh yes, there is wind tossed in there as well. But Jonathan and I are snug and warm here each with our computers on our laps working away. Hopefully, later today the computer comes off my lap and I can get up into the studio to do a bit of work.

Cold, rainy and windy days can be comforting from time to time, however. I find it makes me get a lot more done than days which call me to be outdoors or to do other things. I suppose all in all, like life, it is a matter of balance. After a hot and humid summer, I am also grateful for the cold and look forward to the snow. Of course, I do not have to go out and get myself to an office away from home, either.

So I am off to get some things done inside today and start getting things in place for a lovely Thanksgiving. I am feeling very grateful, and I hope you are as well.

No comments: